VVNAi in Wenen.
The Friends of the Netherlands Architecture Institute/Leliman Association supports the NAI and seeks to promote interest in and knowledge of architecture. It does so by organizing lectures, symposiums, and excursions. The association also awards grants for research in the fields of architecture, urban design, landscape architecture and interior design.
Who joins the Friends of the NAI?
Membership of the Friends of the NAI is attractive for all who are interested in Dutch architecture, urban design, landscape design and interior architecture, and who wish to stay informed of the activities organized by the Netherlands Architecture Institute.
What do you get with a membership of the Friends of the NAI?
* enjoy free admittance to the NAI on display of their membership card
* receive the Architectuurkrant gratis
* are invited to openings of all major exhibitions put on by the NAI
* are entitled to join organized excursions
* enjoy free admission to lectures and symposiums organized by the Friends of the NAI
* receive a discount on symposiums and conferences organized by the NAI
* receive a discount on subscriptions to the periodical Archis.
What does membership cost?
Membership costs EUR 43 per year (incl. VAT). Students and senior citizens qualify for a discount and pay EUR 32 per year (incl. VAT). If you join after July 1, you will pay half these rates for the remainder of the year. If you join after October 1, membership is free for the last quarter and you will be billed for the following year at the normal price.
Companies can also join
Corporate membership costs EUR 300 per year (excl. VAT), which helps to sponsor the activities of the Friends of the NAI Association and the Netherlands Architecture Institute. Corporate members receive five membership cards. The other advantages listed above apply equally to holders of corporate membership cards.
Do you wish to join Friends of the NAI?
If so, please email: email@example.com
The Netherlands Architecture Institute has an extensive national and international network. See all our partners. Read more